ANIMAL RESCUE AND ADOPTION TEAM INC.
Happy Endings are Hard to Accomplish and Very Expensive
Your donation means a great deal to our organization, but it means even more to the animals that depend on HEART for survival. With your help we can carry on HEART’s mission to end the plight of homeless animals in Western New York. HEART has a 501(C)(3) not for profit status. Your donation is tax deductible.
- Monetary Donations (our greatest need) for emergency medical expenses, spays and neuters, medicines, cat and dog food.
- Gift Cards (Tops, Wegmans, WalMart, PetSmart, OfficeMax, Tractor Supply)
- Gift Cards to Jo-Ann Fabrics (to purchase fabric to make our famous catnip kick sticks – we sell hundreds each year for fundraising)
- Paper Towels (one of our biggest needs)
- Trash Bags (33 gallon or tall kitchen)
- Hand Sanitizer
- KMR Brand Kitten Milk Replacement
- New Kitten Baby Bottles
- Purina One Dry Kitten Food
- Purina One Dry Adult Chicken Cat Food
- Cat Litter (one of our biggest needs – Arm & Hammer Multi-Cat Clumping Litter)
- New Litter Boxes & Litter Scoops
- New Cardboard Cat Scratchers or Sisal Rope Scratchers
- New Pet Beds (cat or dog)
- New Pet Carriers (small/medium/large)
- New Dog Crates (medium or large)
- New Fold Down 2-Story Wire Cat Condos
- Fabulous items for Chinese Auctions / Raffles at fundraisers (must be new)
- Please – NO towels, blankets, comforters, sheets (we have plenty)
- Do you know a local business that would allow HEART to place a donation jar on their counter?
Donations can be dropped off at:
Heart Adoption Center 206 Lake Street, Hamburg, 14075
Monday – 5pm-8pm Tuesday – 5:30pm-8:30pm Wednesday – 5pm-8pm Thursday – 5pm-8pm Friday – 1pm-8pm Saturday – 10am–4pm Sunday – Closed
206 Lake Street, Hamburg
Hamburg, NY 14075