ANIMAL RESCUE AND ADOPTION TEAM INC.
- You must be 16 years of age or older. (Volunteers under 18 require parent permission and are taken on a limited basis, based on need).
- You must complete a volunteer application.
- You must sign a Volunteer Agreement and a Release and Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Volunteers must attend required trainings and meetings periodically.
- Volunteers must commit to at least two shifts per month.
- Volunteers must show up for your scheduled shifts on time. If you cannot make a scheduled shift, you must notify a manager in a timely fashion.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer for HEART Animal Rescue and Adoption Team. HEART relies solely on the time, energy, and dedication of our volunteers.
Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you soon.
Heart Animal Rescue and Adoption Team Inc.
206 Lake Street, Hamburg
Hamburg, NY 14075
©2018 HEART Animal Rescue and Adoption Team Inc.
All rights reserved - No text or images can be used from this site without permission
Website Hosting provided by SM Digital Creations - 716-254-6130.