1. My services to HEART
are provided strictly in a voluntary capacity as a Volunteer, and without any express or implied promise of salary, compensation, or other payment of any kind whatsoever.
2. I will familiarize myself and comply with HEART's policies and procedures applicable to Volunteers. I will adhere to all HEART policies and procedures and understand that failure to do so may result in my termination as a Volunteer.
3. I fully understand that HEART expects high standards of moral and ethical treatment of the animals under its care. I also understand that HEART expects respectful treatment of HEART clients, partners, and other Volunteers. I agree to abide by these standards in my capacity as a Volunteer.
4. I will not represent HEART outside my immediate Volunteer capacity. I understand that HEART has designated staff to represent HEART to any media organizations.
5. I acknowledge and confirm that as a Volunteer I may acquire information on the organization, its volunteers, and about certain matters and things which are of a confidential nature and that such information is the exclusive property of the organization and will remain in the strictest confidence.
6. I understanding that public relations is an important part of a Volunteer's activities on behalf of HEART and hereby authorize HEART to use any photographs of me in its possession for public relations purposes.
7. I agree to attend and assist with a minimum of 2 of HEART's main fundraising events.